Old 13-05-2004, 02:08 PM
RichardS

Default horseradish

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"RichardS" noaccess@invalid wrote in message
. ..

snip

Last weekend I lifted it again (careful not dig well under and

around it)
and re-planted it in a full-size-cheapo-wickes-dustbin (minus the

bottom,
cut out for drainage) that I'd just sunk in the ground.

I don't think we will eat enough horseradish in all of our remaining
years to warrant anything like it.
We'll just have to go on buying it at the grocer. {:-))

Franz

My wife's ability to consume vast amounts of horseradish has to be seen to
be believed. Hotter the better as well it seems.

hoping the fresh stuff is potent enough to keep her happy, and that her
appitite is voracious enough to keep the plant in check...

:-)

--
Richard Sampson

email me at