Old 13-05-2004, 04:03 PM
William W. Plummer

Default How to keep raccoons away

"Fay" wrote in message
snip
This reminds me of a neighbor a few years ago when he saw two kids

breaking
into his storage building. When he called the police he was told they
didn't have a car ton send right away, but would get there when they
cvould. He called them back in a couple of minutes and told them not to
hurry that he just shot the two intruders. They show up in about 3 minutes
and caught the two kids. The police ask why he lied about shooting the
kids.

Filing a false report usually has a stiff penalty. How did you avoid being
charged?

He said well I got lied to by you when you said you had no car to
send out.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You can't justify your crime this way.