Old 13-05-2004, 06:03 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Orchids

Subject: Orchids
From: (Elsie)
Date: 5/13/2004 10:54 AM Central Daylight Time
Hi. I'm new to these newsgroups. I would like to know if anyone has
any hints or tips about growing orchids in the New England area
(Boston, MA). I am originally from the Philippines, and I grew
orchids all the time, and orchids are my favorite flower. But the
seasons are so different here, I would appreciate any handy hints that
any of you have.
Thank you very much.
Elsie

They're not too hard to grow. Consider, before buying one, what temperatures it
likes, and what temperatures your house will be heated to in winter. I'd avoid
ones that like really strong light, as well. Definitely do research on which
ones you want before buying one.

-

-

theoneflasehaddock