Old 13-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Rod

Default Growing abies koreana from seed?

On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:43:46 +0100, "Peter Crosland"
wrote:

Over the last twelve years I have had five different abies koreana. Three
died and one grew to two metres in two years and was removed. The latest has
about twenty cones on it. I would like some advice on propagating them. Can
anyone point me towards any web sites that would help?

http://www.backyardgardener.com/tm.html
I'm growing some from Chiltern's seeds. Seemed to germinate quite
readily from spring sowing last year, potted them to 3inch pots today
so it's going to be a long job as you would expect - it's a slow
growing species. Curious to see if any turn out like the compact blue
ones the GCs sell.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply