Old 13-05-2004, 10:02 PM
*muffin*

Default yellow flower

this was from memory of seeing it a week ago.

guess it will be a couple months till I see the plant again & can get a
picture ( but there might not be flowers anymore.)

its tightly small yellow petals , & the flower is in a dome shape

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
How about decribing the flower in some detail, including the actual number
of flower parts.

Describe the rest of the plant in some detail also.

"*muffin*" wrote in message
nope.

guess I'll add more description.
it has very tight SMALL petals in the flowers . it is 'domed' shaped &
maybe 1/2 in to 3/4in across

I mentioned marigolds, since they have many many petals & 'kinda' look

this
(only the marigolds I have seen in pics do not have the shape I am

looking
for)

I have searched for pics all over the internet of yellow flowers.

*sigh*

Subject: yellow flower
From: "*muffin*"
Date: 5/12/2004 7:35 PM Central Daylight Time
ok, I know this is a long shot, but I can't figure out what this

certain
plant is.
it has small flowers on it, yellow, that kind of look like teeny

marigolds.
with a 'green'?? spot in the center?
they are maybe 3/4 in wide . plant is less than 2 feet tall.

( as a kid we called them buttercups, but I have since been told they
aren't)

Is this it?
http://www.cas.vanderbilt.edu/perl/b...bu&action=View

If not, try looking up marsh marigolds.