Old 14-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Bob Hobden

Default OT Customers from hell

"Sacha" wrote in message
You mean they didn't even stop for your excellent tea and cake, total
morons! :-)

Could there be greater proof of his idiocy......;-) Pity really - had we
only thought of it he could have ended up *wearing* one. ;-)
In truth, if there is a nice side to all this and we think there is, it is
that 99.999999999% of our customers are so delightful, so appreciative

that
the prat factor stands out rather more on the rare occasions it happens!

We
do get the "this is paradise" remark much more often, thank goodness.

It's
a genuine pleasure to see people enjoy and appreciate our home. We're

very
lucky, really so yes, the 'nasties' do become rather more memorable.
--

After over 30 years in the retail banking industry I do sympathise with
anyone who has to deal with Joe Public on a daily basis. Whilst the ignorant

Personally I think there is a general lowering of personal standards across
the board these days, no one cares a toss about anyone else i.e. Red lights
don't mean I should stop, use my indicators to indicate my intentions to
turn, why? Ask someone to move in a supermarket, no, just force your way
past. Loud loutish behaviour after a few beers, waking everyone up. Get a
big bass stereo driver in ones car and drive around late at night with the
deep thump, thump, thump doing the same........ it's everywhere these days.
( and those are examples I've experienced in the last 24 hours!)

Grumpy old man, who me? :-)
--
Regards
Bob