Old 14-05-2004, 01:03 PM

Default honey warning

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
M wrote:

At the bottom of Ramsgate Rd, towards the big supermarket, there's a
little newsagents. Debbie, who works there, sells excellent bulk honey.
$6 a kilo bucket. Sounds very clandestine, but the info comes from my
old Dad, who's certainly no black-marketeer!

That's Ramsgate Baths, not Dolls Point!

But thanks for the tip -- I grew up in Dolls Point and Mum still lives there.
I'll drop into that newsagent soon!

True, though if you want to get technical, the suburb isn't Ramgsate
Baths either. I just thought that for a bloke who was from "out of town"
he was near enough to work out where I was talking about.

Anyway, good luck with the honey.