Old 14-05-2004, 01:04 PM
John Edgar

Default OT Customers from hell

snip

I wondered if "upbringing" was included in John Edgar's;
"I think you can blame the education system."

Is not upbringing part of the education system?
His post did not define that point.

snip

Yes, absolutely, but the issues become even more complicated then, and
I do not feel capable of expressing them properly here. This is also
probably not the place to do it. But I will say that if "upbringing"
is included, then that implies that there is another generation
further back who have also not been educated in a conventional sense,
as they clearly have not imparted social mores and conventions down
the line. Either they did not want to, because they did not think it
important to do so as their education gave them that opinion, or they
simply did not know what to do or how to do it.

John
In limine sapientiae