Old 14-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Bill Spohn

Default Tired of bumping my string trimmer

If you buy something quality, it only hurts one time - when you pay for it.
If you buy something inferior for the cheap price - it hurts every time you
use it.

Indeed - you will spend more over the years replacing the cheap stuff and
suffer the frustration of having it break down on you just when you needed it
most.

For things that you will use for years like lawnmowers and weedeaters, it pays
in the long run to spend some money up front and get a decent one.

I like the Shindaiwa products (I have both weedeater and hedge trimmer) but I
understand that the Echo is pretty good and less expensive.