Old 14-05-2004, 03:12 PM
D Russell

Default OT Customers from hell

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
D Russell13/5/04 2:31

major snip

To be frank, I doubt he'll return - I really do hope not. He made a
complete fool of himself in front of our staff and his own wife - though

it
is most certainly debatable that he will see it that way. In fact, Ray

said
that one of the most frustrating things about dealing with this man was

not
his sheer piggery, but the fact that whatever Ray said to him in an

attempt
at reason, failed to hit the mark because the bloke was simply too thick.
He thought me asking him, politely, to take his dog back to their car made
me "an ignorant cow". There isn't much you can do with such oiks, IMO
except hope they don't breed.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

I do hope for both your sakes that he doesn't return. 'tis best to try to
forget him as swiftly as possible, I find myself hating it when I let people
like that get to me, mind you I let far too much get to me, like the morons
down our road who insist on flytipping in the hedge where we all have to
drive past in the mornings, one day I'll get me camera . . .
Duncan
Duncan