Old 14-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Dog question

The message
from "Stew4rtLittle" contains these words:

It's a chain link fence. My neighbors don't like us because the dogs kept
on barking all through the night and we couldn't sleep so I said something
about it to "Mr. Too Good" and he never has spoke to us again. His wife
does though. In fact, after the talk they even got another dog thinking it
would keep the other one quiet. After awhile they stopped barking. Now I
have to deal with this.

Well, that previous success shows that they do listen, and are willing
to look for a solution, and the solution they found was successful.

So why not ask Mrs round and explain the problem ? If you give her a
chance to solve it, perhaps she will.

Janet