Old 15-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Diane Epps

Default Newbie

"Lemmonie" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi everyone,

Im a newbie named Lemmonie or Melanie depending on how well i know
you!

Im am 27 and last august i brought a house with a fab landscaped garden
which looked beautiful. Well since then of course nasty old winter
came along and i was pushed headfast into gardening.
Armed with a new pair of secators(SP?) i set about cutting everything
down. I also followed my mothers advise about weeding which basically
went "if you dont like it, pull it out"

Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you
are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
Diane