Old 15-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Roy

Default Growing poppies legal?

On Sat, 15 May 2004 12:23:51 GMT, "Brigitte J."
wrote:

===
==="Ignoramus12481" wrote in message
=== Now that we have a nice garden and orchard, one plant I am thinking
=== abou tplanting is poppies, because they are cute. Is it legal?
===
===I can't imagine it being illegal. It is the state flower for California.
===
===Brigitte
===

I have always been told its a certain species of Poppy that is used to
produce the drugs, that in general it would be hard or impossible to
do with the variety found in most countries. Any truth in that?
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.