Old 15-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Ignoramus12481

Default Growing poppies legal?

In article , Cereus-validus wrote:
Why do you ask?

do not want to go to prison

Are you intending to grow opium poppies and go into the heroin trade?

not really, i have not ever taken any recreational drugs

Which poppies is it of which you inquire?

I have some poppy seeds in my pantry, I do not even know if they are
still alive. I put some on a wet paper towel, will see if they are
dead or not.

"Ignoramus12481" wrote in message
Now that we have a nice garden and orchard, one plant I am thinking
abou tplanting is poppies, because they are cute. Is it legal?

char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}"; main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."