Old 15-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Alan Gould

Default Newbie

In article m,
Lemmonie writes
Hi everyone,

Hi Lemmonie! Welcome to 'urg'.

Armed with a new pair of secators(SP?) i set about cutting everything
down. I also followed my mothers advise about weeding which basically
went "if you dont like it, pull it out"

Good advice, and I'm sure that your mother would agree with "if you do
like it, don't pull it out." Whatever it is.

So far this has worked for me although i did later feel an awful lot of
regret about pulling out a beautiful huge Acer which was in the wrong
place in my front garden.

What you should have done was to leave it there until late autumn when
it would be dormant, then move it to a more suitable place. But full
marks for being decisive about what you want or don't want in your
garden. You'll need a lot of that as your garden develops.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.