Old 15-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Judy Cosler

Default rats!

here is a place that sells it; also saw in Home Depot store.
http://codymercantile.com/catalog-li...Cat_Display=24
product #6772

On Sat, 15 May 2004 13:17:20 GMT, wrote:

On 14-May-2004, Judy Cosler wrote:

has anybody used the "smoke bombs"??? made by Revenge.

r they safe next to the house??

Judy could you post a link to a website or maybe even some more information
about them here? I have never heard of them. There is a tablet type called
fumitoxin and I hope that is not what you are talking about. That is very
dangerous if not handled correctly. If it is and you have never used it I
beg you please do not attempt it. If it is not a fumigant that is toxic then
that is a different story.

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((