Old 15-05-2004, 10:04 PM
North

Default Growing poppies legal?

Look here you assrammed pig ****er, no one gives a **** if you read
their posts or not.

Jeez, what an idiot !!

n.

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:05:40 GMT, Alan Connor said:

On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:32:06 GMT, Brigitte J. wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message

snip

You called me a stoner and a rock hound. And only because I said that I
didn't think poppies were illegal since they were the state flower of
California. You always assume someone's a druggie cuz they know a state's
official flower? I know other state's flowers too, does that make me a drug
dealer?

LOL

Brigitte

Those aren't opium poppies....But you can find opium poppies all over the place,
growing 'wild', or get them from seed catalogs.

(or you could about 5 years ago, the last time I looked)

As for them being "illegal", what the light does *THAT* mean? Some group of people
put something on a piece of paper. Do *they* necessarily follow it? Often not.

Pot is illegal too, but about half the people in America smoke it at one time or
another, and 10's of millions do so regularly.

Raw opium is a nice thing to have around. Mellow you out REAL good :-)

One heck of a lot easier to produce than alcohol, distilled or otherwise.

(tell "Cereus-validus" to bottom post and trim them too, if he wants me to
read his posts -- if he doesn't, it will apparently be no great loss..)

AC