Old 15-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Growing poppies legal?

Say what, honkey?

I said you were a stoner because you couldn't tell the difference between a
California poppy and an Opium poppy.

You would have to be stoned because the two look very different. Most
obviously, the California poppy has orange flowers while the Opium poppy has
lilac colored flowers.

How do you explain confusing the two without the aid of psychedelics?

"Brigitte J." wrote in message

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Now we have definite proof she is stoner and not a rock hound.

A stoner is a term for a recreational herb abuser.
At least I didn't call you a dead head!!

"Brigitte J." wrote in message

"paghat" wrote in message
news In article , "Brigitte J."
wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
The California poppy is not a true poppy, you stoner.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but stoner was never

one
of
them.

Brigitte

I think he meant to say "rock hound."

-paghat the ratgirl

What is a rock hound?

You called me a stoner and a rock hound. And only because I said that I
didn't think poppies were illegal since they were the state flower of
California. You always assume someone's a druggie cuz they know a state's
official flower? I know other state's flowers too, does that make me a

drug
dealer?

LOL

Brigitte