Old 15-05-2004, 11:07 PM
joe

Default Online pump/light resource?

Try :
http://www.pumpworld.net/

Joe

On 5/15/04 12:30 PM, "Gareee©" wrote:

Is there a good cheap online source for pumps people here recommend, better
then the local Wal-Mart and Lowe's options?

Also, I need to move water up about 5 foot for a pond spitter.. what kind of
strength would I need? (I have a smaller pump I bought at wally world, and
it works fine for something 2 foot high, but won't even move the water up
for the higher spitter.)

Also, has anyone seen any underwater lighting fairly inexpensive? Only
things around here are quite high priced.

Someone here also had a online tutorial on making a underwater light from a
car headlight, if I recall.

We've got a new pond now in (about 12x12x1.5), just put a ton of flagstone
around it, and I'm looking to spruce it up a bit.

I know peace lilies make good water plants, any other options/ideas for
water plants? Again, the only local source is Lowe's and they have a very
poor selection, and very high prices. (6" sq plants for $6-$8)