Old 16-05-2004, 02:05 AM

Default Should Iallow a box turtle in the pond?

In , on 05/14/04
at 10:48 PM, Mike Patterson said:

We have box turtles all over around here, I have several goldfish and
"shiners".

If one of these box turtles shows up in the pond, would it be a problem?

They're not water turtles, so they'd likely only get in accidentally.
Make sure they have a way out if they do. Box turtles won't bother any
pond inhabitants.

Alan

** Please use address alanh77[at]comccast.net to reply via e-mail. **

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.1