Old 16-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Access4Less Email

Default Mantis tiller carb/starting questions

I have a Mantis 20 2-cycle tiller that I am working on for my Aunt. I
cleaned the entire carburetor today with carburetor cleaner, and I put a new
fuel line with a new fuel strainer in the fuel tank. I also completely
cleaned out the fuel tank as well.

It acts like it will not pull gas into the carburetor from the fuel tank.
Does anybody have any insight into what I might could do next? I can't
imagine that the carburetor diaphragm would be so bad that it wouldn't pull
gas in.

I sure would appreciate any help you can give me. Please email me at
with responses. Thanks!

Barry

Jeremiah 29:11