Old 16-05-2004, 12:02 PM
*muffin*

Default yellow flower

thanks for the effort. but that is not the one.

those are not dome shaped flowers, not at all like I am trying to describe.
the petals are really tight, like someone poured 'yellow' into the top of a
thimble, or something.

( I know, i need to get a picture).

"Pam - gardengal" wrote in message

"*muffin*" wrote in message
nope.

guess I'll add more description.
it has very tight SMALL petals in the flowers . it is 'domed' shaped &
maybe 1/2 in to 3/4in across

I mentioned marigolds, since they have many many petals & 'kinda' look

this
(only the marigolds I have seen in pics do not have the shape I am

looking
for)

I have searched for pics all over the internet of yellow flowers.

Bright yellow dome-shaped flowers with green centers sounds very like some
sort of Euphorbia to me, perhaps E. polychroma, aka cushion spurge, which
should be in bloom right now.

http://tomclothier.hort.net/album/e_polych.htm

pam - gardengal