Old 16-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Mike Patterson

Default I found Atlantis in my pond !!!

On Sun, 16 May 2004 08:26:57 -0400, "Hank"
wrote:

I think someone has been doing too much planting ..... BV style. ;-}

This guy has been trolling every newsgroup I read for the last 2 days.
Woodworking, metalworking, aviation, ponds. I -have- noticed he seems
to be avoiding the computer networking groups. Someone -there- would
likely track him down just for grins.

At least he isn't like that foul-mouthed idiot who hit a couple of
weeks back.

Seems like once very couple of weeks some new 12 year old moron
discovers Usenet and thinks they're doing something clever that no one
has ever done before...

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.