Old 16-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Jackee

Default Flower / Plant garden

My husband and I are dedicating today to put in a flower bed. We are
digging up grass and will be wanting to plant some plants / bushes that are
year round tolerant for Boise, ID. Something with color, any suggestion?
As far as size, it is 3.5feet by 25 feet.
I am looking for plants with color, mostly reds. Do you know of any
guidelines of where to plant stuff out in the bed? That's the next issue. I
am thinking, 8 plants/ bushes, perennial spread out every 3 feet, then a bit
closes to the grass side, flowers in between the bushes (but further up) If
anyone has any ideas on where to put the plants down, I would appreciate it!