Old 16-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Rez

Default tomato leaves eaten....

In article , Katra wrote:
In article . net,
(Rez) wrote:
g When I keep pigeons (for dog training), every day when I feed them
I sing "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" to remind them how lucky they
are to be cage pigeons, and not park pigeons I've had one reach 14
years old!!

That's mean! lol

Thank you

I love my pigeons, and not just for lunch.
Mine are free-range.

I like pigeons, they're cool birds. We have a few dove here but no
pigeons. I've thought about starting a colony, at least once I get the
shop building closed off enough that they don't decide to live in
there!

Being lazy, I usually feed my pigeons and chickens (when I have 'em,
none right now) dog food, same as the dogs eat. Aside from really good
eggshells (yes, even tho they are thick, the chicks have no trouble
getting out) the birds get so they won't eat regular bird food unless
they're starving. In fact when I toss 'em grain, they'll get all
excited the way birds do, rush over to the feed -- stop short and look
at me like "What's this crap? What are you trying to push on us??!"

~REZ~