Old 16-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Timothy

Default Mantis tiller carb/starting questions

On Sun, 16 May 2004 08:41:03 -0500, J Kolenovsky wrote:

Jeremiah was talking about tillers and not string trimmers. He also has
the right to ask for replies anyway he prefers. (it was a good idea to
mention Usenet ettiquette to him in case he didn't know)

Did you not read my post before you replied..? It's the same engine!
String trimmer or tiller. The parts for each are just the same.

Great... he can ask for replies off line, but it doesn't add to this
public group nor does it help to build community. This, as with all usenet
groups, only exist due to the community of like minded folks who take the
time to make it happen. Posting replies instead of mailing them has lots
of advantages for furture users of this group. All of the posts are
archived at google and many basic questions can be answered with a quick
search there. Also, please note that I never stated that he didn't have
the right to ask for off line replies, but merly suggest that it was bad
form.

As far as usenet etiquette goes, let me the first to 'gently' point out to
you the errors of top posting:
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Top-...bottom-posting