Old 16-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Damned Liberal

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

(Jeffrey C. Dege) wrote in
:

On 16 May 2004 17:51:18 GMT, Damned Liberal
wrote:
(Jeffrey C. Dege) wrote in
:

On 16 May 2004 17:33:40 GMT, Damned Liberal
wrote:

Where are the WMDs?

Being trucked into Jordan from Syria in multi-ton lots, by al Qaeda
operatives.

Haven't you been paying any attention at all?

I guess American's knowledge of geography really is that bad.

Are you saying that the geography of the area prevents material from
being trucked from Iraq to Syria or from Syria to Jordan?

You would think that wouldn't you. The question remains, where are they
and why if your claims are true, why are they still moving around? And
if they are so easily moved around, how much sense did it make to invade
Iraq when we can't stop the traffic? Are we going to keep invading
countries until we get it right? At best what it amounts to is
ineptitude and at worst, subterfuge.

btw, where is Bin Laden?

Why else would we invade the wrong country?
oh yeah, oil.

If Iraq hadn't had oil, Saddam wouldn't have had been the threat that
he was. So oil certainly has some bearing on the issue.

But if you're trying to pretend that we're going to make a profit off
of this by selling off Iraqi oil - it's a farcical claim.

Of course the American people aren't going to benefit from control of
Iraq's oil, but it doesn't mean Bush's oil buddies aren't going to turn a
tidy profit from contracts. You can call it farcical all you want.
There certainly don't appear to be any plans to invade Jordan or Syria,
where you claim to be WMDs in multi-ton lots. Where is the "willing to
win"? Too busy in Iraq murdering people who actually are defending their
country?