Old 16-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Mike Patterson

Default I found Atlantis in my pond !!!

On 16 May 2004 18:32:17 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Darn!
I was all set to think we had found another over
the top ponder who had actually built Atlantis in his pond...
People set up docks, fishing frogs, little boats, railways around ponds, why
not Atlantis?
Maybe our flames on the water ponder, Mike?, needs another project. Or BV?

kathy :-)

....and that project isn't dead yet. After the sod is installed this
week and I get the 2 new projects the boss dropped on me last week
under control, I have a new idea to make the fire & water work.

But before the sod I have to run a drain line and till the whole area,
-after- fixing the tiller.

Oy.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."