Old 16-05-2004, 09:12 PM
martin

Default Hornets

On Sat, 15 May 2004 11:22:44 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Scooter" Scooter @ Hooter wrote in message

"Lemmonie" wrote in message
s.com...
I have them in my garden. Well, not IN my garden but they do fly into it
and then into my kitchen and they scare the hell out of me.

I can i get them to stay away?

I made a remarkable discovery about hornets,if you stack up a large PA
system near to their nest & play anything by Motorhead at top volume it
drives them insane & they leave,unfortunately it also had the same effect

on
my neighbour who started running around the garden naked with a stick of
celery poking out of his arse muttering weird incantations in an obscure
Peruvian dialect.

ROFL

YELLOW CARD :-)