Old 16-05-2004, 10:14 PM
SusieThompson

Default Unhappy betula pendula

We planted out our pot grown betula pendula just two days ago. We
soaked the root ball, dug the right sized hole, popped in some blood
fish and bone to give it a good start, firmed it in and watered it
thoroughly. Yesterday evening a lot of the leaves had started going
brown on just one side of the small tree. This evening it looks as if
more leaves on the other side are following suit. We've been keeping it
watered and can't think of anything else to do, other than just wait and
hope. Can anybody give some advice, please?

Thanks
Susie
--
Susie Thompson
SPAM BLOCK IN OPERATION! Replace "deadspam.com" with "arrandragons.co.uk" to