Old 16-05-2004, 11:08 PM
escapee

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On 16 May 2004 17:58:27 GMT, "Stan Goodman" opined:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:46:15 UTC, Bob Brock opined:
On Sun, 16 May 2004 15:51:46 GMT, Strider wrote:

WWIII started on 9/11/01, you pinhead. Bush is the only candidate
willing to win this war.

A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden.

"rec.gardens?" Damn, when you guys spam, it doesn't matter where it
goes does it?

Apparently not. I notice that it's crossposted to a thing called
"misc.suvivalism"; hard to see why the first offender thought it would be of
interest to gardeners as well as to miscellaneous survivors.

I subscribed to this group only a few hours ago. Does this kind of thing
happen frequently here?

No, it rarely happens, however I do see you continued by crossposting it again.
Please do not crosspost if you don't want to see that type of shit here.