Old 17-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Steveo

Default Help with redoing the lawn (sod on bad, rocky ground)

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Hey WA3MOJ, why do you follow me around to different newsgroups
like a lost leg-humping puppy? Do you have a lawn or garden
question? Or are you just here to harass?

i am here for the truth as mr. plummer found out you are a hothead and
a stalker who will harass people at there homes.

Mr Plummer has no problem with me. I just want to see the turf-type
tall fescue that has 3-4 foot roots. Sounds good.

You on the other-hand are sick in the dome, and chase me around
Usenet in order to harass.

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html