Old 17-05-2004, 02:13 AM
John Savage

Default White tail spider bite ulceration and necrotic lesions

"Rod Out back" writes:
Never had a spider bite, but interesting to think about aloe-vera. Got a
heap of it growing in the garden, so may be worth trying if it happens.

After you've given the aloe a good try, if it doesn't seem to be halting
the necrosis then try the bleach as I reported some years back (not from
first hand experience, thankfully). A quick search on google for my name
and "spiders" should turn up the thread/s. It's easy to remember, "white
spider" -- "White King". I seem to recall that it can be effective even
months after the bite.

Works very well for burns.

Amazingly well for sunburn, too. Relief is immediate.