Old 17-05-2004, 03:11 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default I sunk to a high in ponding

You have restored my faith in the universe or at least in my buddy BV!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
. ..

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Who was the beer giver? You or the other?

snip

Me. I traded a beer for a liner.

I guess I should tell the story...My neighbor has a nice pond. He used to
have a second pond that spilled over into the main pond, but he took it

out
when he was planning a redesign. He is now thinking of moving. The liner
therefore sat unused under the deck, so he offered it to me. He wouldn't
take money, so I thrust upon him a litre of Sam Adam Chocolate Bock. It

was
the least I can do. So essentially I got a new rigid liner for $16...but

in
BV speak...I traded a bottle of beer for a pond liner.

BV.