Old 17-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Pot in a pond?

Officer I don't know what that plant is! I didn't plant it, some birds must
have dropped the seed! It's too far into the pond for me to reach it and
cut it off!

or

Officer would you like some of that with your doughnuts?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Gunnar" wrote in message
LOL or but officer ,it is only for my glaucoma so I can see my phish

better
"Hank" wrote in message
"But honest officer It's only for the arthritis pain from working in
this cold pond" ;-}

--
some photos of my little puddle Without the cannabis!
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1
"jammer" wrote in message
I was out driving and happened upon a natural pond or possibly large
puddle. There were 3 pot plants (marijuana) looking good right in

the
middle of it. Makes me wonder....