Old 17-05-2004, 03:15 AM
I Am Not George

Default Help with redoing the lawn (sod on bad, rocky ground)

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Hey WA3MOJ, why do you follow me around to different newsgroups
like a lost leg-humping puppy? Do you have a lawn or garden
question? Or are you just here to harass?

i am here for the truth as mr. plummer found out you are a hothead

and
a stalker who will harass people at there homes.

Mr Plummer has no problem with me. I just want to see the turf-type
tall fescue that has 3-4 foot roots. Sounds good.

You on the other-hand are sick in the dome, and chase me around
Usenet in order to harass.

have i come to your home? have I posted your court records? have i
posted your work address and phone number? no, but YOU have done all
that to people and you havent even got the guts to come out of hiding
with your real name and address. you sir are the one harassing and you
have no excuse.