Old 17-05-2004, 05:02 AM
Amy D

Default How to keep raccoons away

Anthony Aversano wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:25:31 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Ignoramus15189" wrote in message

In article , Doug Kanter wrote:

"Ignoramus15189" wrote in message

forgot to say, trapping and releasing raccoons would be educational
for my 3 year old son.

Is it an ego thing, or is there some other reason you don't want to

enlist

your local animal control people?

I hate spending money on various contractors. Hiring contractors is an
unbelievable waste of time and money.

Are we on the same planet? I'm referring to your TOWN'S animal control
department. I've never heard of those people charging a citizen for removing
an animal.

Where I live (a little north of Seattle, Washington) you have to pay for this
service unless you can show they are injured or diseased. I had a family of 4
destroying my ponds last year and was told to either live with it or pay the
cities subcontractor $300 to remove them. And keep paying about $75 per animal
after that as new ones arrived to fill the created void.

Tony

THAT sucks! Ya'll should pay more taxes.

amy