Old 17-05-2004, 06:09 AM
Ann in Houston

Default Pot in a pond?

"Yes, officer, that is marijuana "(as she stands between the cop and the
water hyacinth that carries a stiffer penalty in Texas) "I'll get rid of it,
right away."

"jammer" wrote in message
news
"Honestly officer, I only know what 420 is because i have a teenaged
son who told me"

Hmmmmm.......

Not that i would try it myself, of course....and uh, i wonder how one
WOULD plant it in there?

On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:44:26 -0400, "Gunnar"
wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old

ponds
as gardens
"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
I was out driving and happened upon a natural pond or possibly

large
puddle. There were 3 pot plants (marijuana) looking good right in

the
middle of it. Makes me wonder....