Old 17-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Gunner

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:01:47 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Watch out Gunnut.

WWVI could be when your mother finds out you've been on her computer posting
this silliness again instead of doing your homework!!!! Just wait until your
father get home! You just might end up seeing stars and stripes forever!!!!

Chuckle...when unable to respond with any wit..your ilk has to resort
to juvenile mode. I should mention my Mom passed three years ago, when
I was 47.

In which stage of his Alzheimer's did Reagan win any wars? At least the two
of you share the same memories, eh?

http://www.coldwar.org/articles/90s/...iet_union.php3
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...t/1995/BMH.htm

One wonders if your testicles have descended yet, given the level of
your postings.

But no matter. School will be out shortly and hopefuly you will have
better ways to occupy your time than posting to the internet from your
parents basement.

Shrug

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell