Old 17-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Ka30P

Default Plant question

Pond Diver wrote

Question:

1. Which did the pond in? cloudy water or fertilizer drippins... Both?
Oh we can't let her be right. I'll never hear the end of it.

Hubris ;-)
and
new water, clay and fertilizer

2. Can I eliminate the use of the kitty litter all together? I hope I can

LOL, because I took all the plants out and re-potted them in pea gravel. Of
course I rinsed off the gravel real well before I did anything and was as
gentle as possible with their little roots.

Yes, you can pot without the kitty litter.
Wait until you have to divide, then you'll know if pea gravel works for you.
Did you get the plant growth you wanted, is it easy to divide.

kathy :-)