Old 17-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Ignoramus4854

Default Easiest method of removing old sod

In article , H Hornblower wrote:
The easiest way is to cover it with something that kills it
and wait till fall ( assuming it's spring where you are). Black
plastic works well, also newspaper covered with mulch.

maybe I can cover it with blue tarp until fall? (I already own three
huge blue tarps).

I am reluctant to use herbicides, because I recently planted four
fruit trees in that area. I want to plant grass around those
trees. The area is currenntly empty maybe 60%, and has bad grass and
weeds in another 40%.
char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}"; main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."