Old 17-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Mutti Pie

Default Damaged tomato plant survival/production?

I love to side dress mine with 3 - 4 " of rabbit poop! I will have to
try the duck poop tea. How do you make it (seeing visions of me
following our ducks around with a cup of boiling water).

Mutti
Illinois

Katra wrote:

The only thing they are unforgiving about is lack of fertilizer... Even
then they will produce, but the plants just stay small. I'm running into
that this year, the soil in the main garden is getting very depeleted. I
need to go and pour some duck poop tea at the base of those plants! The
ones in the large planter next to them that have fresh soil from the
henyard are literally 3 times the size! :-)

My bad......

K.