Old 17-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't
exist."

Satan is always there standing in the crowd laughing while weak minded fools
eagerly do his dirty work for him.

"And like that [poof], he's gone."

"Jeffrey C. Dege" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:03:50 GMT, Cereus-validus

wrote:
And that's why we are in Iraq?

Yes. And why we're doing what we're doing in Kuwait and Yemen and Syria
and Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Sudan and Pakistan anbd Afghanistan and
Morocco and the Phillipines.

It's all one problem and all one war.

Iraq is simply one front.

--
It isn't paranoia - the fundamental laws of the universe are structured so
as to make our lives as difficult as possible. It's only in a universe