Old 17-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Gunner

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:16:35 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Duh, You think so?

President Carter was saying that back in the 70's but nobody took him
seriously.

Fossil fuel run automobiles have been obsolete for a very long time but the
pigs currently running the country have all made their fortunes from oil.

What's worse is that the government has been encouraging people to buy
gas-guzzling SUV's well aware of the impending shortages.

There is no excuse. Kick all those republi-Nazis out of office.

So, what sort of vehicle do you drive, might I ask? Assuming you have
a drivers license that is.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell