Old 17-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Cereus-validus

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

So you say you will be attending the next peter pull at St. Taffy's?

Ben Dover is scheduled to be your partner so you should plan on bringing
plenty of K-Y gel!!

Have fun you pistol packing gerbil stuffer.

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 May 2004 15:13:56 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Too bad your mom died. Isn't about time you grew up, Gunnut, or did she
take your testicles with her?

You probably already know the best thing about Alzheimer's is that you

are
always meeting new people. Too bad you hate people so much. You seem the
kind of person who would be desperate enough to be a suicide bomber in an
empty theater because you hate crowds!!

Maybe somebody can help you get your head out of your arse?

Arse? Ah! We have a Brit troll posting his blather. This brings up
all sorts of possiblities for abusing you. Assuming you dont get
enough from the other lads in your Council.

Sure you want to go here??? Lots of you "light in the loafer" lads
pop into misc.survivalism for a bit of sport. Unfortunatly they
generally leave knowing how a clay pigeon feels.

So..before somone yells Pull..do you really want to continue this
line?

Gunner, offering an easy out to our little Bolivian cactus.

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:01:47 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Watch out Gunnut.

WWVI could be when your mother finds out you've been on her computer

posting
this silliness again instead of doing your homework!!!! Just wait

until
your
father get home! You just might end up seeing stars and stripes

forever!!!!

Chuckle...when unable to respond with any wit..your ilk has to resort
to juvenile mode. I should mention my Mom passed three years ago, when
I was 47.

In which stage of his Alzheimer's did Reagan win any wars? At least

the
two
of you share the same memories, eh?

http://www.coldwar.org/articles/90s/...iet_union.php3
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...t/1995/BMH.htm

One wonders if your testicles have descended yet, given the level of
your postings.

But no matter. School will be out shortly and hopefuly you will have
better ways to occupy your time than posting to the internet from your
parents basement.

Shrug

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell