Old 17-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Suzie-Q

Default Newbie Gardener

In article ,
ospam (Tranch749) wrote:

As a first time home owner I've got tons of gardening questions, but I'll
start with the basics. The builder is putting down sod in the front lawn and a
seed blanket (?) for the rear yard. The town I will be living in has watering
restrictions. Many of my friends tell me the sod is going to die if I don't
soak it every day. The watering restrictions are, I can water every other day
from 5 PM to 8:30 PM. Won't this be enough time to water the sod and the back
yard?

There's also the rec.birds newsgroup.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)