Old 18-05-2004, 02:02 AM

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On Mon, 17 May 2004 13:30:53 GMT, escapee
wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:04:31 -0400, opined:
We're already in WWIII, or haven't you been paying attention?

Swyck

No, WE aren't in WW3. We, America, are in it all by our widdol sewewvs. When
we turn Iraq over to itself and they ask us to get out, will we? That will be
funny to watch as the current administration squirms while gas is 5 dollars a
gallon.

Have you forgotten the fall of the towers already? We didn't knock
them down all by our widdol sewewvs. How about the trains in spain,
the bombing of our embassies in Africa, not to mention numerous
hijackings, murders and bombings all around the world?

There is a world war going on that was started by islamic terrorists,
not us, and its being waged against everyone that does not buy into
their ignorant beliefs, again not just against us.

Oh, and by the way, if gas goes to $5 dollars a gallon will you be
laughing about it all the way to the gas pump?

Swyck