Old 18-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Anonymous

Default Humanure!?!

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:55:32 +0000, belly wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:15:59 GMT in
.net, "Gello"
graced the world with this
thought:

Even if it is composted and aged for several years?

a couple years? Why are you bothering?

No offense, but I'm curious what spawned the need to use human feces for
fertilizer when there are so many better options available other than
human, that you plan on waiting years to use?

What better options would you recommend? Do you know a richer source of
organic fertilizer that costs less?

What better use of the feces?

Why pull the nutrients out of the garden and, when we have digested them,
send them off to become a problem somewhere else when there is a definite
need for them locally?

Bill

--
http://cannaday.us (genealogy)