Old 18-05-2004, 06:09 AM
THE Old Man

Default Extreme Makeover - POND Edition

I have been lurking for many months now beginning last summer and
going thru the snow and ice of the winter and now the springtime.
When spring was coming on I could feel the excitement and impatience
in the posts and read where some even started a bit too soon. I LOVE
IT!

Due to the many "cool" years of smoking my emphysema has me limited to
very little physical activities. I ITCH to hit Home Depot, Lowes,
etc. for liners, pumps, filters and to get my shovel into the ground.
But all I can do is live vicariously through you good and fortunate
people. I told the wife that I wanted to check with ABC's EXTREME
MAKEOVER - HOME EDITION to see if I could get their landscape person
and his 100 man crew to do a makeover of our yard, including MAINLY a
great pond. But she is afraid they would show up on the bus, knock
down our walls, expand the house, increase the value AND THE TAXES!

So ... back to reading. Thanks for so many hours of enjoyable
reading.

Donald From Mississippi.
I plan to live to be 100.
So far so good.