Old 18-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Pull Starting.

In article , Mark Allison home@mark
allison.no.tinned.meat.co.uk writes
Brian wrote:

I have absolutely no intention of being controversial, bigoted or
sexist~~ please believe. I have great respect for all lady gardeners.

It's interesting to note that not a single woman (or man), has mentioned
that they can't start their mower. Perhaps all women can?

Well, here's another!!
I regularly pull start both our cylinder mower and our fly mower.
So I guess the answer to Brian's question is . . yes

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.